If you are creating an account for the first time, Please follow the steps below.
- Go to the Sign-up page and enter your email.
- You will get a display Thanks for signing up.
- Email titled "Welcome to Nordot” from firstname.lastname@example.org should be now in your email inbox. By clicking Create Account, you will be directed to the Nordot CMS.
- Once in the Nortdot CMS, sign in using your Google Account.
- Fill out the Publisher registration form.
- You can start curating stories right away. Go to: For a Curator (Replublisher) If you are a WordPress user, go to WordPress Users.
- You can start syndicating right away. Go to : Publish Your Stories
- Make sure to complete your Personal Profile, Set up Your Curator Profile, Register Your Bank Account as well.
💡We use Google Account sign-in only so that you don't have to remember another username or password. Google Sign-In is an authentication and authorization technology, and we won't collect or retain your account information associated with your Google Account. If you don't have a Google Account, you can register here.
💡TOU for Members are for all individual members, who publish or curate content through ourplatform on behalf of a Publisher(s), while TOU for Publishers is an agreement between your organization and Nordot.
💡 “Publisher” is an individual or corporation that owns and manages a Content Owner Unit and/or Curator Unit. Publishers receive revenues acquired through media activities of those Units.