2. Once approved, we will create Content Owner Unit and reach out to you.
3. When We’re in contact with you, we will ask you which content delivery method you’ll be going for. The options are as following:
- WordPress plugin (3rd party) - if you’re a WordPress user, effortlessly publish stories from your WordPress dashboard.
- Nordot CMS - manually store your stories using our CMS.
- Nordot APIs - automatically store your stories using our Public APIs.
- Nordot RSS (nor. Feed) - automatically store your stories using the nor.Feed, an extension of RSS2.0.
- SmartFormat - automatically store your stories using the SmartFormat. Smartformat is an extension of RSS2.0 specified for SmartNews, a news app opperated by SmartNews Inc.
4. Whichever the method, our support team will assist you untill your stories go live.