- Go to the Nordot CMS.
- Select a Curator Unit under Curator Units in the left pane.
- Search stories by entering language:en-US (it’ll be auto-suggested once you start typing) in the search window for English language only results.
- Filter more by adding any of the following in the search window:
1. Keywords (e.g. politics, Yankees, “New York” etc.)
2. Content Owner Unit names (e.g. Kyodo, uPolitics etc.)
- When you have the right filtering, click Save Search, name the search, and now it’s saved in your designated Curator Unit below All Stories.