📣If you’re a WordPress user, please ignore the guide below and refer to “WordPress Users” from here. By using the plugin, you can curate stories effortlessly from your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to the Nordot CMS.
- Select a Curator Unit under Curator Units in the left pane.
- Select a story you’d like to curate and click the title.
- Out of the sharing icons lined up on the left side of the story page, click the last icon that says Curate this Story.
- Click </> Copy embed code and place the HTML code on your website. Or, click Copy link or Copy title and link if you have OGP or posting on social media. As long as the link includes your curator ID (c=xxxxxx) as attribution, you will get your revenue share when the story gets traction.
- If you want to curate multiple stories at once, please refer to Curate Other Publishers Stories on Your Website and more [Using a Widget] under 5.b.Multi-Story Widget and 5.c.Saved-Search Widget.