Program your Search using the Nordot CMS or API for Auto-Curation.
Use the Nordot CMS and RSS
- Go to the Nordot CMS.
- Select a Curator Unit under Curator Units in the left pane.
- Search stories.
- Click the saved search you’re looking to auto-curate, and then Copy RSS link, appearing right below the search box on the upper part of the page. Now you can pull the search results via RSS and display your curations on your website, app and social media.
Use the Nordot API
- Search for Stories, using the Search APIs.
- Create Curations, using the Curator Unit Management APIs.
- Obtain a list of curations that you create, using the Curator Unit Mangement APIs, and publish on your website, app, and social media.