Curate on Social Media by connecting Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Go to the Nordot CMS.
- Select a unit from Curator Units in the left pane.
- Click Settings from the left pane menu.
- Go to Social and turn on Facebook and Twitter so that your social accounts and the curator unit will sync.
- Authentication page will pop up in a window.
- Make sure you’re logged in with your correct social account, and if you are, authorize and accept.
- Once synced, you see your Facebook page URL for Facebook and Twitter handle for Twitter.
- Whenever you Create Curation, it’ll be automatically posted on Facebook and/or Twitter.