❗️❗️✋FIRST-TIME NORDOT USER✋❗️❗️Please make sure to submit your website URL from here to have your Content Owner Unit created before moving on to the following steps. We will notify you as soon as your content is vetted and an account is up and ready.
Once your Content Owner Unit is created, set up your Nordot Content Owner Unit for WordPress:
- Go to the Nordot CMS.
- Click Content Owner Units in the left pane.
- Select a Content Owner Unit.
- Go to Settings in the left pane.
- Scroll down to Development section and obtain Media Unit ID and Token information. Press Issue to issue your Token
- GO BACK to the WordPress dashboard, paste the Media Unit ID and Token into Nordot Settings located in the left pane to authenticate.
- Start pushing stories by checking the box under Nordot Options.